- Our runs have glass block construction to allow for improved lighting, making your pet feel better about their stay.
- Skylights and music throughout the facility continue to add to the air of relaxation for your pet.
- All dogs may receive raised Kuranda beds for their comfort.
- We walk our canine companions four times daily to a secure outside potty area.
- Individual playtimes, daycare, and other amenities are available for your pet during their stay with us.
- Check out our feline condo suites.
- Our adjacent animal hospital helps ensure the safety of your pet.
We encourage owners to bring their pets’ own diet, however, we do have a supply of sensitive stomach food to feed cats and dogs staying with us.
Required Vaccines for dogs: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo (DHPP or DAP), and Bordetella.
Dogs require a negative intestinal parasite screening and negative giardia SNAP test in the last year.
Required Vaccines for cats: Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies. Indoor cats require one Leukemia test and outdoor cats require a yearly Leukemia test.
Flea and tick protection is highly recommended. Flea combing will occur at check-in, and if found will require treatment then to board.